License and Usage
We have only two licenses to keep things simple. Each license is displayed on the photo detail page.
1. Creative Commons Zero (CCO)
- You can copy, modify, distribute the photos, even for commercial purposes, all without asking permission.
You must read and agree to the full license terms below before using the images:
2. Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0)
- You can copy, modify and distribute the photos and videos under the
- Attribution: You MUST give appropriate credit e.g. Photo: Anipixels.com
- Non-Commercial: You MAY NOT use the material for commercial purposes.*
- Share-Alike: If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original. **
You must read and agree to the full license terms below before using the images::
- *Commercial use: Anipixels gives permission for Anipixels own photos to be used by media outlets to inform or protect animals.
- **Re-distribution: You MUST NOT redistribute the photos on your own stock photo website.
Anipixels gives permission for its own photos to be used by media outlets if the purpose is to inform or protect animals.
YOU USE THESE PHOTOS AT YOUR OWN RISK. Individuals and/or property may have been documented without their and/or their owners' knowledge or permission. By using the images, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Anipixels and staff. Anipixels and any related individuals, employees, contractors, organizations, or affiliates from all damages, liabilities and expenses arising out of or in connection with your use of the images. Anipixels is not liable for any breaches of privacy or other legal issues that may arise from your use of the images and you must agree to take full responsibility before using any of the material on this site.